DVD Ripper Mac > Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks Compability
Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks Compability, Mac The Ripper Mavericks (Updated)
Apple has revealed the latest Mac OS X Mavericks on its 2013 Worldwide Developers Conference. The update looks so sweet and Mac users are looking forward to upgrade to Mavericks. However, which Macs is capable to upgrade?
Mac models compatible with OSX Mavericks
- iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
- MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
- Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer)
- Xserve (Early 2009)
OS X requirement for upgrading to Mavericks
You Mac OS X has to be OS X v10.6.8 or later to upgrade to 10.9 Mavericks.
If you’re running Snow Leopard (10.6.x), update to the latest version of Snow Leopard before you download OS X Mavericks from the Mac App Store. Click the Apple icon and choose Software Update to install OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8, the latest version.
If you’re running Leopard and would like to upgrade to OS X Mavericks, first you’ll need to upgrade to OS X Snow Leopard.
If you want to play DVD movies on Apple TV, iPad, iPod, iPhone, or transfer DVD movies to USB flash drive, iTunes, iMovie, etc. you have to rip DVD movies. And Mac The Ripper is the best tool for ripping on Mavericks. It works on Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
Mac DVD Ripper
Mac DVD Ripper can bypass DVD region code and rip DVD to any video format on Mac.
Other Mac DVD Ripper Articles
- DVD to iTunes Mac
- DVD to MP4 Mac
- Make a DVD Digital Copy Mac
- DVD to iPad Mac
- Freeware Rip DVD to Mac
- Rip DVD to Mac with Handbrake
- Mac DVD to AVI
- Mac DVD to iCloud
- Airplay DVD on Mavericks
- Best Mac DVD to Android Ripper
- DVD to QuickTime MOV Mac
- DVD to iMovie
- Mac DVD to MKV
- Mac DVD to Roku
- Mac DVD to ATV
- DVD Ripper for Lion
- Handbrake Alternative - Rip Copy Protected DVD on Mac
- Rip DVD to Mountain Lion
- AirPlay DVD Movie from Mac to Apple TV 2, TV 3
- Rip DVD on Mavericks
- Handbrake on Mountain Lion
- Transfer DVD-Video from Mac to iPad
- Rip DVD to iPhone 5
- Rip DVD to Samsung Galaxy S Mac
- Backup DVD to Time Capsule
- DVD to Nexus 7
- Copy DVD to USB
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks Campatibility
- Handbrake for Mavericks