DVD Ripper Mac > Rip DVD on Mountain Lion
Rip DVD on Mountain Lion
Though Apple's Mac OS X is one of the most advanced operating system, it still lacks of the support of ripping DVD, even on its latest version Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. So, in this article, I will explain how to rip DVD on Mountain Lion step by step with pictures.
What you need
- DVD Disc or DVD movie stored in your Mac
- DVD Ripper for Mountain Lion
- Patient (Ripping DVD is a time consuming job, no matter what program you use. But, the program I recommend here improves the ripping speed at the most degree.)
Step by step guide: Rip DVD on Mountain Lion
Step 1: Download and install DVD Ripper for Mountain Lion.
Step 2: Click the "Load DVD" or "Load IFO" button to load DVD files to the program.
Step 3: Select the video/audio format you want from the "Profile" drop down list. If you intend to download DVD movies to iPad, you can select "Apple iPad > iPad MPEG4 Video (*.mp4)".
Step 4: Set the output destination from "Destination".
Step 5: Click the big "Convert" button to start ripping DVD on Mountain Lion.
Mac DVD Ripper
Mac DVD Ripper is the best DVD ripper for Mountain Lion that helps you rip DVD on Mac OS X 10.8 effectively.
Other Mac DVD Ripper Articles
- DVD to iPad Mac
- Rip DVD to iTunes Mac
- DVD to AVI Mac
- Freeware Rip DVD to Mac
- Rip DVD to Mac with Handbrake
- DVD to QuickTime Mac
- DVD to iCloud Mac
- DVD to iMovie
- DVD to MKV Mac
- DVD to ATV/ATV2 Mac
- Mac DVD to Roku
- Make DVD Region Free
- DVD Ripper for Lion
- Handbrake Alternative - Rip Encrypted DVD on Mac
- AirPlay DVD Movies from Mac to Apple TV 2, TV 3
- Transfer DVD-Video from Mac to iPad
- Copy DVD to USB
- Convert DVD to iPhone5
- Rip DVD to Samsung Galaxy S Mac
- Backup DVD to Time Capsule
- How to Play DVD to Nexus 7